Rosemary Extract Rosemary Essential Oil Spices Insect Repellents Natural Preservatives
Rosemary: a plant of the genus Rosemary, native to the Mediterranean coast, distributed in China. It is a long-established precious natural spice and highly anti-oxidant plant. It has a light blue flower in summer, and Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from flowers and twigs.
Rosemary Essential Oil is a colorless to pale yellow volatile liquid extracted from the stems and leaves of Rosemary using C02 supercritical extraction. It is non-toxic, non-irritating and does not cause allergies. It is a long-established spice. It is one of the traditional spices in Europe and America. It is widely used in perfumery cosmetics, soaps and air fresheners. At the same time, it has a strong deworming effect and is also a good natural preservative.
Rosemary Essential Oil can effectively converge, firm weight loss, anti-wrinkle, regulate the role of the cortex, mainly used for weight loss, body sculpting, breast enhancement, body oil, can improve language, visual, hearing obstacles, enhance attention, treat rheumatism Pain, strengthen liver function, lower blood sugar, help the treatment of arteriosclerosis, and help the paralyzed limbs regain their vitality. It has a strong astringent effect, regulates greasy and unclean skin, promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair regeneration. Let the skin that relaxes after weight loss be stronger. Rosemary Essential Oil is also used in perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and air fresheners. Rosemary Essential Oil also has a strong insect repellent effect and is also a good natural preservative.
English name: Rosemary Essential Oil
Latin name Rosmarinus Officinalis
Main ingredients: 2-Camphanol
Molecular formula: C10H18O
Appearance: colorless to pale yellow volatile liquid
Aroma: Rosemary’s unique grassy cool scent and sweet camphor
Safety: no toxicity, no irritation, no allergies.
Solubility: soluble in ethanol
1. Rosemary Essential Oil has a significant effect on the brain and central nervous system. It also removes distracting thoughts and inspires intelligence.
2. Rosemary Essential Oil helps to treat headache, migraine, neuralgia, mental fatigue and neurasthenia. The antiseptic effect of rosemary essential oil is especially suitable for intestinal infections, dysentery symptoms, alleviating indigestion and flatulence. Coordinates liver discomfort and symptoms of jaundice to relieve pain caused by arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
3. Rosemary Essential Oil also helps treat arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins.
4. The effect of Rosemary Essential Oil diuretic helps to reduce the amount of water in the menstrual period, but also to break down fat and lose weight.
5. Rosemary Essential Oil For the respiratory system, it is effective against asthma, bronchitis, mucositis, sinusitis and coughing.
6. Rosemary Essential Oil has astringent effect and has a positive effect on slack skin. Its stimulating effect is beneficial to adjust scalp dysfunction and promote hair growth.
6, Rosemary Essential Oil is used in food processing preservatives.
7, Rosemary Essential Oil has antioxidant, anti-aging function.
Widely used in food, medicine, cosmetics, health products, tobacco, feed and other fields.
Further reading: Cosmetics Plant Essential Oil
The company sales of plant extracts products, all belong to the intermediate raw materials, only applicable to the pharmaceutical factory, food factory, health care products factory, beverage factory, cosmetics factory production enterprises and related to the agent, Distributor, Wholesaler’s sales.The potential benefits and applications involved in the product introduction are derived from published literature and are not evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda) for reference only.