Marigold Extract Lutein 40% Zeaxanthin Protect Eyes Yellow Pigment
Marigold, annual herb.The country of origin in Mexico, currently in China’s heilongjiang, jilin, Inner Mongolia, shanxi, yunnan and other places have large-scale planting.All the raw materials we produce are from yunnan marigold planting base.The unique soil and light conditions make the marigold grow fast, bloom for a long time, produce high yield, good quality, and ensure the stable supply of raw materials.
The main ingredient of marigold extract is lutein.Medical experiments prove that the natural antioxidants, lutein is a kind of excellent properties for a member of the carotenoid family, also known as “plant” lutein, and zeaxanthin common existence in nature.By light irradiation, short light (blue) the harm to human body is very big, every day a lot of consumption of lutein and lutein in the human body can’t synthesis, so must be added 18 mg a day to meet the loss of lutein.Add a certain amount of lutein in food can prevent cellular aging and aging, the body organs at the same time also can prevent senile eye retina macular degeneration cause of vision loss and blindness, through a series of medical research, carotenoids have been suggested as a cancer preventive agent, agent of life extension, ulcers, heart attacks and coronary artery disease in preparation.At the same time, lutein can be used as a feed additive for the coloring of poultry eggs, and it has also been used in the food industry for coloring and nutrition.
English name: Marigold Extract
Plant Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L.
Active Ingredients: Lutein ， Zeaxanthin
Main specifications: 10%~80% lutein
Detection method: HPLC
Appearance: yellow powder
Role: reduce the prevalence of colorectal cancer and heart disease
Function: reduce damage to sensitive parts of the eye
(1) the retina’s main pigment ingredients: lutein and zeaxanthin constitutes the vegetables, fruits, flowers, such as a major component of plant pigments, and one of the main pigments of retina in macular region *.The human eye contains a high amount of lutein, an element that the body cannot make, and must be supplemented by ingestion of lutein, which causes blindness in the eyes.
(2) to protect his eyes from the light damage, delay the aging of the eyes and prevent pathological changes: the sun’s ultraviolet (uv) and blue light into the eyes can produce a large number of free radicals, lead to cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer.Filter out ultraviolet ray can be generally cornea and the lens, but blue light can penetrate eye to retinal and macular macular lutein can filter out of the blue light, avoid the damage to the eyes blue.The fat outside of the macula is particularly vulnerable to oxidative damage from sunlight, so this area is prone to degeneration.
(3) antioxidation can help prevent cardiovascular hardening, coronary heart disease and tumor diseases caused by aging.
(4) protect vision: lutein as antioxidants and light protective effect, can promote the retinal cells covering violet (Rhodopsin) generating, can prevent severe myopia and retinal detachment, and can improve eyesight, protect eyesight.It is especially suitable for students and drivers.
(5) alleviate visual fatigue symptoms;(blurred vision, dry eyes, bulging eyes, sore eyes, photophobia, etc.)
(6) increase the density of macular pigment, protect yellow spots and promote macular development;
(7) prevent macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa;
(8) reduce the generation of glass membrane wart and prevent AMD from happening;
Applied in the health care supplements .medicine field
The company sales of plant extracts products, all belong to the intermediate raw materials, only applicable to the pharmaceutical factory, food factory, health care products factory, beverage factory, cosmetics factory production enterprises and related to the agent, Distributor, Wholesaler’s sales.The potential benefits and applications involved in the product introduction are derived from published literature and are not evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda) for reference only.