Lophatherum Herb Extract Antioxidant 20％ Boosts memory Improves sleep Fights cancer
The Lophatherum Herb Extract is extracted from the dried stems and leaves of the evergreen arbor flora, Lophatherum gracile Brongn. It is distributed in the YangtzeRiver basin. Contains a large number of Antioxidant Of Bamboo Leaves, phenolic acids, terpenoids, bioactive polysaccharides, coumarin lactones, special amino acids, aroma components, and manganese, zinc, selenium and other nearly 60 kinds of nutrient efficacy factors with excellent resistance Free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-fatigue, hypolipidemic, and prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, protect the liver, dilate capillaries, clear microcirculation, activate the brain to promote memory, improve sleep, anti-cancer, beautify the skin and other effects. Antioxidant Of Bamboo Leaves has a stable structure, is not easily degraded, can penetrate deep into lesions, and directly exerts its curative effect. It has strong hydrophilicity and is beneficial to the development of medicines, foods and cosmetics. Therefore, Antioxidant Of Bamboo Leaves has a broad market prospect in medicine, functional foods, and cosmetics.
Latin Name: Herba Lophatheri
The main active ingredient: antioxidant of bamboo leaves,
Specifications: antioxidant of bamboo leaves10% 15% 20% 30% 40% 50% UV,
Color: Brownish yellow powder;
1. It has the function of protecting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular, regulating blood fat and reducing blood viscosity.
2. Improve immune function and fight fatigue.
3. Antibacterial, anti-virus, deodorant and aromatizing effects.
4. Improve the safety of meat products and improve their texture, color and water retention.
5. As a flavor enhancer, natural antioxidants, sweeteners and pigments in the beverage industry.
1. Health food raw materials and supplements: It is used to develop health foods with functions of regulating blood lipids, strengthening immunity, assisting blood pressure lowering, anti-virus, and anti-inflammatory effects.
Efficacy: anti-free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-aging; reduce blood fat and blood cholesterol, protect cardiovascular and cerebrovascular; antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-prostatic hyperplasia; enhance immunity and so on.
2. Functional food additives: used in: health food (oral liquid), brewing alcohol (beer, rice wine, wine), soft drinks (juice, tea and milk beverage), condiments (soy sauce, oyster sauce, mayonnaise), edible oil ( Vegetable oil, fish oil, etc.), oil-containing foods (mayonnaise, etc.), meat products (Western-style and Chinese-style meat products), aquatic products (shrimp, crab, fish, etc.), puffed foods (oil-in-oil type), and cakes.
Efficacy: It has a unique bamboo flavor and has functions of heat and detoxification, diuretic diuresis, blood lipid regulation, and immune enhancement.
3, beauty and cosmetics ingredients: as a skin care functional ingredients, add to skin care products and toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, soap and other personal care products.
Efficacy: anti-radical, anti-oxidation, anti-radiation; anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, in addition to bad breath; moisturizing, emollient, cowpea, quercus, sunscreen, whitening and so on.
4, as a green feed additive
The company sales of plant extracts products, all belong to the intermediate raw materials, only applicable to the pharmaceutical factory, food factory, health care products factory, beverage factory, cosmetics factory production enterprises and related to the agent, Distributor, Wholesaler’s sales.The potential benefits and applications involved in the product introduction are derived from published literature and are not evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda) for reference only.