Taxifolin | CAS 480-18-2 Dihydroquercetin 98% Strong Antioxidant
The Nobel Prize winner in biology, Russian biological scientist St. Jaldi, discovered Dihydroquercetin in Douglas Fir and Yew. Therefore, Dihydroquercetin is also called Taxifolin.
At the end of the twentieth century, Douglas Fir and Yew were included in the global endangered species and were prohibited from logging. Later, scientists found that Dihydroquercetin was relatively high in Larch. Now, Dihydroquercetin is produced mainly from Larch.
Larch, deciduous trees, resistant to low temperatures and cold. It is distributed between 40° and 72° north latitude and 300-1200 meters above sea level. It is distributed in Russia's Siberia, northeastern Mongolia, Changbai Mountain and Daxing'anling Nature Reserve in northeast China, and North Korea, Japan, Canada, and Northern Europe.
Dihydroquercetin is a bioflavonoid extract (vitamin p) extracted from the roots of Larch for centuries. Larch has a long growth cycle, so the resources available for production are extremely scarce and scarce. In addition, Dihydroquercetin extraction technology is difficult, the equipment requires cutting-edge, and the extraction process is complicated, so the output is extremely low. At present, only Russia and China have more raw material resources and extraction technologies.
Because Dihydroquercetin has a special molecular structure of five phenolic hydroxyl groups, it is the most precious, natural and potent natural universal antioxidant ever discovered by humans. It can effectively scavenge free radicals and toxins, perfectly repair cells and improve micro Circulation, detoxification, strong and dirty, improve immunity, whiten skin and other effects, with anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-radiation and other effects.
Dihydroquercetin is a natural and indispensable active ingredient in the pharmaceutical and food industries. Modern natural medical research proves that adding Dihydroquercetin to medicines can increase the efficacy and reduce or prevent the harm of drugs to human body; adding Dihydroquercetin to food can play a health care role and extend the shelf life of 2-3 years; Dihydroquercetin can be added to skin care products. It acts as a whitening skin; Dihydroquercetin is added to the wine to protect the liver from alcohol damage.
Product Name: Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) - Larch Extract
Synonyms: (+)-Taxifolin, Taxifoliol, (+)-trans-Taxifolin, (2R, 3R)-(+)-Taxifolin, (+)-Dihydroquercetin, 2,3-Dihydroquercetin, (2R, 3R)-Dihydroquercetin, Trans-Taxifolin, (2R, 3R)-(+)-Taxifolin, 3,5,7,3',4'-Pentahydroxyflavanone, Diquertin, Distylin, Flamena D, Lariksin, Lavitol.
Active Ingredient: Dihydroquercetin
Specifications: 90%, 95%, 99%
Traits: white fine powder
Detection method: HPLC
CAS No.: 480-18-2
The molecular formula is C15H12O7
Molecular weight is 304.25
1, strong antioxidant capacity: can effectively remove the body inside the damaging effects of free radicals and toxins, protection of repair cells, promote the absorption of vitamin C, prevent vitamin C was oxidized, inhibit the development of the disease.
2. Enhance immunity: can alleviate fatigue quickly, activate longevity gene, delay cell senescence, and have detoxification effect.
3. Prevention and treatment of tumor cancer: inhibition of growth and malignant lymphocytic lesions of phosphate-cell carcinoma;
4. The prevention and treatment of disease of heart head blood-vessel, blood vessels to activate cells, increase the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce the risk of stroke and heart disease, enhance the vitality of the heart, improve microcirculation, improvement the action such as rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Balanced blood lipids: can affect lipid metabolism by regulating enzyme activity, inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol in cells, and balance cholesterol and triglyceride in blood.
6. Detoxifying and protecting liver: can repair liver damage, assist liver detoxification, and have obvious improvement and rehabilitation effect on hepatitis and fatty liver.
7. Improve gastrointestinal function: improve gastric motility, inhibit intestinal harmful bacteria, promote the regeneration of gastric mucosa, and relieve symptoms of chronic gastritis, stomach ulcer and chronic enteritis.
8. Whiten skin: restore the elasticity of collagen in the skin, inhibit the production of melanin, whiten and whiten, and have unique effects on skin diseases such as dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema and acne.
1.the food processing industry: using its superior antioxidant activity and biological activity as a food additive, it can extend the effective period of food by 2-3 times;
2.medicine and health products industry: it is used to manufacture and treat high blood pressure, delay aging, genetic abnormalities, resist radiation, improve immunity, and inhibit cancer cell function. US experts have conducted in-depth research on this product, and the product has been inhibited and prevented. The role of cancer;
3. industry: Taxifolin surpasses many known antioxidants in use, such as anti-seismic agents for engine and jet rocket materials, stabilizers for rocket raw materials and hydrocarbon feedstocks, pigments and paints for antioxidants.
4.agriculture and forestry: “Plant growth regulators” based on waste extracts from Taxifolin can reduce the impact of bacteria and fungi on plant germination, growth, and fruiting period, enhance their cold and drought resistance and storage, and increase crop yields. It can also be used for seedling cultivation in forestry systems to improve the quality of seedlings and the survival rate of afforestation.
5. cosmetics：In cosmetics products, as an antioxidant and a protective agent, it can effectively extend the shelf life of the product, promote the synthesis of human collagen and elastin, eliminate acne, acne, cosmetic rash, and improve hair quality, whitening skin, and activation. Skin elasticity.
As a conditioner and hair conditioner, Doxanthin promotes hair growth and keeps your hair healthy.
Application in creams and soaps: it can delay skin aging and restore youthful vitality.
The company sales of plant extracts products, all belong to the intermediate raw materials, only applicable to the pharmaceutical factory, food factory, health care products factory, beverage factory, cosmetics factory production enterprises and related to the agent, Distributor, Wholesaler’s sales.The potential benefits and applications involved in the product introduction are derived from published literature and are not evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda) for reference only.