Ashitaba Extract Chalcone 8% Antibacterial Antithrombotic Anti-cancer Anti-aids Anti-diabetes
Ashitaba, perennial herb; plant height 80-120 cm, stems and leaves containing yellow juice, stems erect, more branched. According to the shape of the plant, it can be divided into three varieties: green stem, red stem and mixed species. Because I picked the leaves today, I will be named after the strong vitality of the new leaves tomorrow.
Ashitaba extract is a perennial herb of Umbelliferae Angelica Angelica keiskei whole grass extract. Ashitaba extract, a rich and comprehensive ingredient, is a natural nutrient pool that eliminates the need to ingest different nutrients from different foods. In addition to 11 essential vitamins, 13 minerals, chlorophyll, enzymes, carotene, saponins, saponins, proteins, plant fibers, glycosides, coumarins and amino acids, there is also a very rare element called Chalcones. . Tomorrow leaves are the only ones that contain Chalcones, which have never been found in other plants. Chalcones has good antibacterial, anti-ulcer, anti-thrombosis, blood pressure lowering, anti-allergy, anti-cancer, anti-AIDS, anti-dementia, anti-diabetes and many other effects.
Plant alias: Asparagus, arborvitae, salty grass, longevity grass;
Latin name: Angelica keiskei;
English name: Ashitaba,
Japanese name: アシタバ
Product specifications: 10:1, 20:1, 30:1 UV, Chalcones 8% UV
Product traits: yellow green powder
1. Hypertension: The sputum contained in the leaves of tomorrow can eliminate cholesterol and strengthen the blood vessel wall.
2, low blood pressure: tomorrow leaves can strengthen the gastrointestinal, promote metabolism, adjust the nervous system response, normalization of blood pressure.
3. Cancer: Purification of blood, promotion of oxygen in the blood, and activation of cells. It can induce interferon, so it is effective in carcinogenesis. The vitamin B12 and C contained can inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells.
4. Diabetes: The leaves of tomorrow will normalize hormone secretion. Strengthening the relationship between the pancreas and blood purification makes the pituitary gland active. The zinc contained in tomorrow’s leaves promotes the secretion of insulin.
5, arteriosclerosis: tomorrow leaves will activate the cells, but also beneficial to the elasticity of blood vessels, can remove excess cholesterol
6. Stroke: The leaves of tomorrow will remove debris (such as platelets or cholesterol blocks) on the walls of blood vessels that cause cerebral thrombosis. It also activates vascular cells and increases elasticity.
7, headache, shoulder stiffness: Because tomorrow’s leaves promote blood circulation, so the blood accumulated in the shoulders and head is purified. It also increases red blood cells, giving brain cells sufficient oxygen and nutrients.
8, rheumatism: poor body fluids flow in the body, which is the cause of rheumatism. Tomorrow leaves will eliminate toxins in the body and normalize hormone secretion, thus alleviating the pain of rheumatism.
9. Menopausal Disorders: By the time of menopause, our body’s hormone secretion is abnormal, which causes psychological abnormalities, resulting in depression, dizziness, paralysis and so on. The leaves of tomorrow contain a balanced nutrient, so the effect will occur. A healthy body is obtained by purifying blood and activating cells.
10, gastric ulcer: irregular life, partial eclipse, will increase the burden of gastrointestinal, and mental stress brings gastrointestinal evil effects, tomorrow leaves have the effect of relieving mental stress, strengthen the stomach and intestines, promote appetite, help digestion.
11, hepatitis, cirrhosis: liver disease is not easy to show symptoms, when it is time to see the symptoms, it is often too late. The liver has the functions of metabolism, detoxification, hematopoiesis, and bile. As tomorrow’s leaves have the effect of purifying blood, it can alleviate the burden on the liver and promote liver function.
12. Heart disease: The heart with a deformed defect (valvular disease, etc.) can of course not be treated with tomorrow’s leaves. However, angina can be effectively prevented by the blood purification, cell activation, and normalization of the nerves of tomorrow.
13, strong role: the alias of tomorrow’s leaves is “Zhen Licao.” Hormonal normalization, blood purification, cell activation, and appetite increase will make the body active and energetic. It also has the effect of preventing cancer, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, etc., and enhances physical strength. It is also effective for premature ejaculation and impotence, and strengthens sexual ability.
14. Leukemia: The sputum of tomorrow’s leaves has the effect of preventing cancer and promoting blood activation.
1. Pharmaceutical field
2, functional food health products
The company sales of plant extracts products, all belong to the intermediate raw materials, only applicable to the pharmaceutical factory, food factory, health care products factory, beverage factory, cosmetics factory production enterprises and related to the agent, Distributor, Wholesaler’s sales.The potential benefits and applications involved in the product introduction are derived from published literature and are not evaluated by the food and drug administration (fda) for reference only.